We will not finish in the top four

Dale Blue2 said:
boooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!

We've drawn. How shit! boooooooooooooooooooooooooo

Since when did we become such a set of twats?

Get a grip!

We know that this is a team in the making. We know that we are desperate for a top class centre mid player, someone to drive us on.
We know we are short of a top forward to compliment Carlos, someone to give us options.

This cannot be addressed till Jan

We are undefeated in 3, ok we've only picked 5 points up. but that is a better ratio than media darlings Spurs.

Whatever Mancini's flaws we are 4th, clear & with a plus goal difference.

Everything looks good to me, potential for improvemnt but we are still in the pack after a dodgy month.

Shame our poor support doesnt have the same potential.

Won nothing & we are more like the rags than ever before....

Fella fook all wrong with drawing a game but everythin wrong with the manner in which we played the game. If this was a one off then so bit it - if we had players that were not very good then again so be it but when the managers tells players to play in this manner then quite frankly i will boo.

I think spurs are the biggest (only?) threat. Although we haven't been particularly impressive recently, especially today, I think the players we have can only improve and we'll get 4th.

We need to turn a blind eye to the newspapers. Keep faith.

I think you will finish 4th, you are far far more solid than us and you have the quality up front that we lack with Defoe injured. Mancini seems excessively negative though. Perhaps you rely a bit too much on Tevez too and if he got injured for the period Defoe has been, it could be closer.

mammutly said:
Right!

We are clearly going to be relegated with this cuckoo in charge!

We will be bottom of the league at the end of the season - if we are lucky!

I wouldn't be surprised if ADUG pulled out and we went into liquidation.

We will be docked points for that AND for illegal transfer dealings AND match fixing AND all our players will be suspended for drug taking, violent conduct and pissing off to play golf at half time.

We will be the only club in history to finish a season on minus points, wound up, sold off and rubbed out. We will be playing in the blue square next season and the way things are going,we should be grateful for that TBH.

That's hysterical mate! Absolutely side-splitting...

You a bit of a fan of Oscar Wilde by any chance?

If our current form and lack of goals continue we will be lucky to finish in the top half never mind the top 4.
Even the relegation candidates manage to score more goals than us and play better football .

Soulboy said:
mammutly said:
Right!

We are clearly going to be relegated with this cuckoo in charge!

We will be bottom of the league at the end of the season - if we are lucky!

I wouldn't be surprised if ADUG pulled out and we went into liquidation.

We will be docked points for that AND for illegal transfer dealings AND match fixing AND all our players will be suspended for drug taking, violent conduct and pissing off to play golf at half time.

We will be the only club in history to finish a season on minus points, wound up, sold off and rubbed out. We will be playing in the blue square next season and the way things are going,we should be grateful for that TBH.

That's hysterical mate! Absolutely side-splitting...

You a bit of a fan of Oscar Wilde by any chance?

Sadly, I never saw him play.

BoredSpursFan said:
I think you will finish 4th, you are far far more solid than us and you have the quality up front that we lack with Defoe injured. Mancini seems excessively negative though. Perhaps you rely a bit too much on Tevez too and if he got injured for the period Defoe has been, it could be closer.

No problem, we will have a new forward of the highest quality in January and even Balotelli can't get himself sent off every match. We may even sign a fourth forward, maybe someone young and promising, in case of a situation like today where we're left to rely on the mediocre Santa Cruz or Jo.

BoredSpursFan said:

can we have harry?

de niro said:
BoredSpursFan said:

can we have harry?

Send him one of your open letters of support...

;-)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.