We will put 7 past Swansea

It is like I always say we can raise our game for the big teams, it the smaller ones that we need to raise it for, and once we do that then we have truly made it.

Fair point about the keeper but lets hope the squad turn up 100% ready on the opening day as you can bet their squad will with it being their debut season in the prem and a chance for any of their squad to do a 'Charlie Adam'.

A comfortable 2 goal win will do me nicely. Against the three sides that went down we had 2 single goal wins WHU, 2-1 and Blackpool 1-0) and a 0-0 draw against Brum. Don't take any side for granted.

Just a win please any sort of win, I know in the past we have on first day of season ended up with draws. I am not counting me chickens at all.

Any team that reaches the Premier League does so on merit, deserves to be there and have earned respect. Swansea have earned their crack at it.
Come on Hammy, wind it in, threads like this make us look like arrogant rags.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.