We will put 7 past Swansea

im pretty sure whenever anyone has said were gonna thrash em today... its ended up an annoyin game and we either draw or just win... so thanks for that u melon!

It's threads like this that are the reason why other clubs are starting to despise us.

Wind it in, we won't put 7 past Swansea and to be utterly sure we will is just ludicrous.

Swansea are in this league on merit and played some brilliant footy last season. I for one for will be hoping we just manage to win the game.

Our record against newly promoted teams in the past would suggest we have to careful also.

I reckon someone should start a stickied thread telling City fans to stop acting like arrogant douches.

Reminds me of us playing huddersfield when, in the previous fixture we beat them 10-1. Everyone was expecting the same again. Maine Rd, City 0 Huddersfield 1 (Chris Beech).<br /><br />-- Thu Jul 21, 2011 1:37 pm --<br /><br />Reminds me of us playing huddersfield when, in the previous fixture we beat them 10-1. Everyone was expecting the same again. Maine Rd, City 0 Huddersfield 1 (Chris Beech).

It's a good job that Swansea didn't get that Borini lad back on loan from Chelski because he would've caused us a few issues. Thankfully he's gone AS Roma.

Hamann Pineapple said:
Well, that's me told isn't it. Didn't realise we had so many Mother Theresas supporting City. What a bunch of marred arses.

Don't be such an arrogant plonker then. Although I did enjoy the cat joke.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.