We Will Win the League - They're I've Said It

I echo the sentiments about the teams power and pace etc it's just frightening, but for me the month is ahead.
If after looneypoo at home we are still top then I will believe

Great Post. We've all got to believe what we are seeing with our own eyes...

The Best team
The Best Squad
The Highest scorers
The best defence
A proven Manager
Great Owners

Need I go on?

I can see more wrong with the other teams than us, we've got proven winners throughout the squad... World cup winners, League Winners, Champs league winners...

Embrace it... I am.

When we beat the rags at home and we are more than 3 points clear at the top that's when I'll believe! Remember Liverpool the year they finished second everyone said they were going to win it they blew it in two games

at half time i was purring with the way we were playing

we weren't at our best but we completely controlled the game and dominated possession, the players ooze confidence and the link play is assured

yet i came home to listen to shearer and hansen say we were poor at not at the races

oh well back to mediocrity for us then

I'll be a lot more confident about winning it, if, the bad run happens.
Let's hope the "Typical City" doesn't come back.

its rare i shout off early, yes we will win it but its how is the more interesting point, wouldnt it be nice to pip the rags on goals scored

If you were to ask me to put a bet on now, i'd back city and that would be without a single hint of bias. Mates who are fans of other clubs have been texting me asking when city are next on TV as they want to watch them. Before the rags game i still thought it was a year to early, now i think we can do it if we keep the momentum going, beat liverpool and i'll start celebrating now ;)

One thing is clear its us or the rags now.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.