We Will Win the League - They're I've Said It

There is only one team that can finish above us and that them tw*ts. If come January we still have a similar gap as we have now then I will start to believe but I can never count them lot out of it.

Georgian Maestro said:
You've jinxed it mate. Mods can you delete this thread
I can see this thread being highlighted on SadCafe in May with a load of Rags taking the piss
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^a big fat "THIS"

Nobody with any knowledge of the Game can realistically argue against any of Blue2112 points. It is only our past experiences of watching City through the years that hold us ( the fans) back.

Scum will not have this problem. Any minute now Taggert and his Journalists are going to trot out the old tried and trusted; - " We are always a lot stronger after Christmas" routine.

Taggert can stick his old cliche under his new stand.

We will get stronger also. Chelsea and Arsenal are more than likely too far behind even now and Scum are only limping along.

I really think it is ours to loose.

lots of positive posts on this,and in their belief rightly so,but like a few others will hold fire,lets just get through the tough xmas fixtures and then see were we stand....

My heart agrees with the OP. My head says still far too early...

Last 2 teams to have W11 D1 L0 in first 12 games were were Dippers in 90/91 and Rags in 85/86. Both FAILED to go on and win the league - Utd finsihing 4th and Liverpool 2nd

Blue2112 said:
Like I said I can well understand that we're all expecting us to blow up every next game and that in the past other teams have been so far ahead and blew it but...and here's the but....no other team has won 11 from 12 and scored 42 goals in the process. The dismantling of United on their own hallowed pitch in the Theatre of Dreams where most other teams are intimidated and after they themselves were battering teams earlier this season (Tottenham 3-0, Arsenal 8-2, Chelsea 3-1) I believe is as big an impact and statement as any other in recent Premiership history. It was simply unheard of. Then put yourselves in the shoes of every opposing manager who will be sending a team out to face City for the remainder of this season. How the fuck do you combat us? Its as big a mental attitude as anything else and weve gained the upper hand massively (sorry for using that word).

After watching Chelsea v Liverpool today can anybody honestly see either of those two teams remaining unbeaten or infact winning every remaining game between now and the end of the season. Because thats the size of the task currently facing them. I'll ask an easier but different question was anybody actually that impressed by either of those two sides today? I know I wasn't.

Can you imagine when we do lose a game, does anybody think Mancini is seriously going to let them his team go on a bad run. Whenever we concede a poor goal I think of the words of BBC'S Barry Davies after Franny Lee had scored against us for Derby and the same quote could be said for Roberto ''Look at his face just look at his face''.

Agreed, Good post mate.

I think the next 4-6 league games will define our season and if they read as:-

WWWWWW

then I will perhaps think about us winning the league.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.