We will win the title this season

Yes holding a different trophy though :-)

vbcp2.jpg

Lucky Toma said:
I think we'll be up there challenging right to the 'business end' of the season.
My fear then though is that, although we have plenty of winners in the side...hell, even World Cup winners, they have never before gone through that tense Prem title fight together. This could be key and could mean we need another year yet before we have a title-winning side.

Having said that I firmly believe we'll do far better in the Champs League than many are predicting. So swings and roundabouts...

A good point mate, but I think we have the right experience not only within the squad but with the likes of Mancini, Kidd, Vieirra aswell who know what it takes, it's an issue no doubt, but I think we've prepared ourselves very well for this very thing, whether it works or not is another thing.

We'll come close either way though I think, right down to the wire.

You bet your bollocks to a barn dance we will. FA cup, Chumps league and the EPL title..Have a few quid on it peeps, its a cert!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!etc.<br /><br />-- Sun Jul 31, 2011 11:27 pm --<br /><br />
Dirty Harry said:
Lucky Toma said:
I think we'll be up there challenging right to the 'business end' of the season.
My fear then though is that, although we have plenty of winners in the side...hell, even World Cup winners, they have never before gone through that tense Prem title fight together. This could be key and could mean we need another year yet before we have a title-winning side.

Having said that I firmly believe we'll do far better in the Champs League than many are predicting. So swings and roundabouts...

A good point mate, but I think we have the right experience not only within the squad but with the likes of Mancini, Kidd, Vieirra aswell who know what it takes, it's an issue no doubt, but I think we've prepared ourselves very well for this very thing, whether it works or not is another thing.

We'll come close either way though I think, right down to the wire.

You feelin lucky punk.....Well...are ya?

I just hope we do ourselves credit and the players can put their hands on their hearts and say I gave everything for the club, if we do then we may win it, along with big ears, FA cup and Carling Cup there is no reason that I can see why these players can't do the lot. Time will tell.

I think this might just be our year. But don't you all think this is amazing City back in the CS, qualified for the CL and won the FA Cup, it is an incredible feeling that the blue moon has risen again
CTID

Chicken Kiev said:
You feelin lucky punk.....Well...are ya?

If we steer clear of injuries to key players and the defence perform anywhere near like they did last season, then yes :-), can see the likes of Aguero, Dave and Yaya all creating a huge amount of chances this season aswell as scoring a fair few themselves, we have creativity virtually all over the pitch aswell as options on the bench.

I think that was our 12th win in the last 13 games. Something is definitely happening.

r.soleofsalford said:
i think im going for a double at the bookies city to win the league and aguero for golden boot.

any idea what odds i`d get might throw a lump at it and then retire on the proceeds,

also a separate bet that burnley to get promoted.

33/1 @ Will Hill

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.