We would have won that cup if Hughes hadn't dithered so much

Pam said:
Its in The Blood said:
And we could still have only registered 3 extra players!!!!!!!!!!!!!

We got this far, this time so next time we go further plus by then we have a better balanced squad.

Would have been enough. There's no bastard left in that competition. Winning it would have been such a strong prospect if we'd played our cards right. Three would have been enough.!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And we already registered them 3 players Pam, Given, Bridge and Bellamy. Positions we improved on, so get off your high horse and look at the facts, we are out!

DEAL WITH IT!

It's hard enough as a City fan going through this heartache, without miserable twats like you, bringing it up with if's and but's every two bleeding minutes!

shadygiz said:
Pam said:
The clueless twat camp have no argument so they make it personal. Grow up you twats and if its boring, ignore it. Cretinism is alive and well on these threads.

chill out pam...less of the abusive language please

I beg your pardon. Fucking do one.

Pam said:
What pisses me off is the number of fucking people on here that think its okay to tell others what to think. Fucking stop it!

There's little foibles in everybody Pam, you see what pisses me of is people who continually start negative thread after negative thread after negative thread ad nauseum, I wish they would fucking stop it

well none of us have any idea how hard hughes and his team worked during the transfer window.

we don't know whether they "dithered" or whether they were going all out to buy, we simply dont. it could have been that hughes, cook, et. al tried very very hard to strengthen much more than we did in january, but the players simply werent there.

we all know how notorious the january transfer window is for securing quality players. and i for one do not believe for a second that money speaks louder than success. If a team has a player they believe are vital to that teams success for the remainder of the season, they will NOT let that player go. The benefits of keeping said player vastly out weigh the benefits of letting him go.

so i do not agree with your initial post, and frankly having read lots of your posts recently wonder if you are a masochist? it can't be at all fun supporting city for you

Pam said:
shadygiz said:
Pam said:
The clueless twat camp have no argument so they make it personal. Grow up you twats and if its boring, ignore it. Cretinism is alive and well on these threads.

chill out pam...less of the abusive language please

I beg your pardon. Fucking do one.

oops Oh well I suppose this might mean we see the back of her ???

Pam said:
The arguement was that he registered three players when he bought them. He could not have added any more to the UEFA squad. We'd have been in exactly the same boat even if he bought 500 players in January. There's your arguement, where's yours? And I mean arguement. Not a rant.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.