We would have won that cup if Hughes hadn't dithered so much

BlueMooner87 said:
pam shut the fuck up you daft woman, i bet you were fucking chuffed when we went out last night

You are about 12, and for the record a lot of people were chuffed even though we went out last night, because they think it was a good performance.

RobinJo said:
You're all boring, where would be the fun if everyone agreed, let her have a rant.
yea mate true but when we win chaps league in a few years pam wouldnt be happy.... there would probably be a rant on why we didnt beat every team 10-0 with our reserves

RobinJo said:
BlueMooner87 said:
pam shut the fuck up you daft woman, i bet you were fucking chuffed when we went out last night

You are about 12, and for the record a lot of people were chuffed even though we went out last night, because they think it was a good performance.
my name is my year of birth i am 21 thank you - the pint i was making is she would have been happy as she has something to moan about, instead of moaning about hughes she should be looking back at our best performance in coms and by far the best atmoshere we have had while there

What you have to remember about Pam is that she is the worst breed of City fan. Never stops moaning about her own club and constantly bangs on about United.

I've never seen anyone more excited as when after United DREW against Porto. It was embarrassing.

BlueMooner87 said:
RobinJo said:
BlueMooner87 said:

my name is my year of birth i am 21 thank you - the pint i was making is she would have been happy as she has something to moan about, instead of moaning about hughes she should be looking back at our best performance in coms and by far the best atmoshere we have had while there

Fair enough it was a good performance and a good atmosphere, but why wasn't the performance up to scratch in Hamburg, and why was Elano not on in Hamburg. But you giving pesonal jibes doesn't help anything.

Its in The Blood said:
And we could still have only registered 3 extra players!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Spot on!!!

If me aunty had balls she'd be me uncle (And she'd probably be called pam)

Pam, the other day you were crying because someone said they would punch you in the baby maker, and now you f-ing and blinding. Sort out what your story is and what you want to get on your soap box about and don't change that opinion in 2 seconds with out admitting you were incorrect.

RobinJo said:
BlueMooner87 said:
RobinJo said:
BlueMooner87 said:

Fair enough it was a good performance and a good atmosphere, but why wasn't the performance up to scratch in Hamburg, and why was Elano not on in Hamburg. But you giving pesonal jibes doesn't help anything.
I think she's on Bluewatch giving personal jibes about members of this site right now. two wrongs don't make a right, but three lefts do.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.