We would've got beat with 11 men

Re: We would've got dicked with 11 men

Hamann - Are you Adrian Durham in disguise???

I think we all know you are on a wum now or you account has been had.
Anyway I honestly thought we had the better of the chances, no complaints with the ref other than the self love he has and I am sure we would of put up a better fight had we not gone down to 10.

Hamann Pineapple said:
Boo fucking Hoo. Poor performance. Get over it.

8 pages and no one agrees with you.

You are making yourself look a complete tit, are you looking for arguments?

Great performance, take it on the chin and move on.

SWP's back said:
Hamann Pineapple said:
Boo fucking Hoo. Poor performance. Get over it.

8 pages and no one agrees with you.

You are making yourself look a complete tit, are you looking for arguments?

Great performance, take it on the chin and move on.

Agree, total different game if we kept 11 men on the pitch. Not say we would have won (we'll never know now) but getting dicked! NOPE! NO WAY!

In fact reading this thread, the only one who sounds like they have been dicked is you (Hamann)!

Was always going to be tough with no Kolo, no Kolarov, no Zaba (is he injured or just dropped?) but to go a man down after only five minutes against Arsenal... Spoiled the game even if it was a fair decision.

Believe it or not but I thought it was our best performance in the league. We really seemed to click and every player knew their role. We'll be so much better for this and now I know we can win the league; all after a 3-0 defeat!

I thought we played well with only 10 men...especially in the 1st half. We struggled a bit in the 2nd half but that was to be expected with only 10 men chasing the game.

I certainly think we started brightly and would have continued that way if not for the sending off...even after the sending off we looked like we could score. It was only after they scored that things started to change in their favour.

OP hasn't got a clue.

jay_mcfc said:
Believe it or not but I thought it was our best performance in the league. We really seemed to click and every player knew their role. We'll be so much better for this and now I know we can win the league; all after a 3-0 defeat!
Spot on. Never felt so optimistic after a defeat since the 80s, when we lost 1-0 away at Hull on the opening day in Div 2, despite uterly outclassing them. We went on to be promoted. I agree with Mancini that we played like potential champions yesterday. The red card and the injury to Tevez — inflicted by a cynical, deliberate targeting of him by Wenger's 'rorational' foul system, in which he was cruedly attacked every time he got the ball in a dangerous position on halfway — were decisive.
If we had equalised at 1-0, I honestly think we m,ay have even won the game. I certainly think we will finish above that Arsenal side, who had everything go their way yesterday.
They are talking like the fact they beat out 10 men over 86M plus injury time means they are better than us. Does that make West Brom, who comprehensively outplayed their 11 men at The Emirates, make them a better side than Arsenal? I don't think so.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.