Weaknesses?

waspish said:
It looks like we still have the champions hangover. By new year we will settle down and power on

After our amazing start last season, I think everyone thinks, that is the norm from now on.
Starts like last season don't happen very often, fro any teams. We are still racking up points, and like you've said, once the new faces are settled, I expect us to go up through the gears.

MANC LOYAL said:
danny123 said:
Our weakness is Joe Hart. Beaten on his left side again today.
Won us the league last season.Great save just unlucky.Everyone needs to give there head a shake.CHAMPION,S 2012.

Its a joke mate! Made a great original save after a big deflection and couldn't do anything about the rebound!

Throw-ins.
Every time we get a throw-in nobody knows what to do.

Losing concentration.
Happening at set pieces and during the game, and even when we've got the ball so far this season.

That's all really.<br /><br />-- Sun Sep 02, 2012 8:57 am --<br /><br />
danny123 said:
What?!

David fell asleep with the ball at his feet and was dispossessed; Vincent looked like a school kid and showed Johnson inside (which he took full advantage of); Joleon and Aleks left Zamora unmarked in the box...

Joe Hart did nowt wrong at all!

danburge82 said:
Throw-ins.
Every time we get a throw-in nobody knows what to do.

Losing concentration.
Happening at set pieces and during the game, and even when we've got the ball so far this season.

That's all really.

-- Sun Sep 02, 2012 8:57 am --

danny123 said:
What?!

David fell asleep with the ball at his feet and was dispossessed; Vincent looked like a school kid and showed Johnson inside (which he took full advantage of); Joleon and Aleks left Zamora unmarked in the box...

Joe Hart did nowt wrong at all!

I agree with you on your defence of Hart, but simply put Silva was fouled leading up to their goal!

How anyone can think Joe Hart is a weak link is beyond me. He's the best keeper in the league, a champion, an international, and a world class goalkeeper, I'd say in the top 5 in the world. Do you think Buffon, Casillas, Neuer, etc save every shot? If we didn't have Hart last season we wouldn't have won the title.

danny123 said:
MANC LOYAL said:
danny123 said:
Won us the league last season.Great save just unlucky.Everyone needs to give there head a shake.CHAMPION,S 2012.

Its a joke mate! Made a great original save after a big deflection and couldn't do anything about the rebound!
SORRY Danny love Joe Hart,Too many fans? crying today because we didn't win 10 nil.missed the joke.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.