Wealdstone FC for pre FA cup final fun and ‘stress free’ parking

Does anyone know if Wealdstone will be accepting people on foot on Saturday?

Don't think so - said they were at capacity when I spoke to them.
Give them a ring in case anything has changed or they've had a cancellation.

07967 698370 - James

Hi unfortunately there is no room for people on foot as we are Full To Capacity the demand for the use of our facilities has been phenomenal which we are always very grateful, and never take it for granted.
As stated before your club have also given us a signed Oscar Bobb shirt with a COA to raise funds for our community project where are players go into the local schools and teach the children about healthy eating, diet and football.Tickets will cost £5 for a strip of 5. If you can support this it would be very much appreciated.

Ahh well that's scuppered my plans was just going to turn up.Plan b apart from Wembley its self is there any where else city fans may congregate I arrive in Kings x at 10am thanks in advance.

Ahh well that's scuppered my plans was just going to turn up.Plan b apart from Wembley its self is there any where else city fans may congregate I arrive in Kings x at 10am thanks in advance.
Get the tube to Wembley Central. All the pubs up Wembley High Steet between the tube station and the stadium are City only. JJ Moons is the biggest.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.