Wearing other teams shirts

SteWadda

Bought a mates lad a St Pauli T-Shirt when we were in Hamburg a few weeks ago and he isn't letting his lad wear it because "he is a united fan and is only allowed united stuff"

His lad was pretty gutted because my two both had one and it's got the skull and cross bones on which he thought was cool. He is only 5.

Anyway do you let your kids wear other team shirts?

Off the top off my head my two have, Barcelona, Real Madrid, Bayern, Mainz 05, St Pauli, as well as Argentina, Spain and Italy shirts there's probably more.

I don't see a problem with it.

The Flash said:
My step-son occasionally wears a Liverpool shirt that his Dad bought him. It's a shame, but I'm working on it. He has city posters all over his wall, this years away shirt and is convinced I look like Adam Johnson on one of the posters. :(

I think it would be different if they asked for another English teams shirt. But I don't think they are daft enough to want one.

I only wear City shirts, but that's just me. Don't see a problem with foreign shirts though.

Why would you want a St Pauli shirt anyway??? Have you come across their fans? Neo nazi freak balls,who have an affiliation with celtic,coz they believe they're all IRA and hate the english!
Hamburg are a much better team,and their shirts and fans are nicer.

I personally don't wear any other shirts, my auntie was going to get me a Barca shirt a few years ago from the Nou Camp but I had to say "no thanks". Me little brother has a Sporting Kansas City shirt that my sister's fiance got him

goatastuta said:
Why would you want a St Pauli shirt anyway??? Have you come across their fans? Neo nazi freak balls,who have an affiliation with celtic,coz they believe they're all IRA and hate the english!
Hamburg are a much better team,and their shirts and fans are nicer.

They are not Nazis. We went to game game while in Hamburg

In fact are they not famous for being anti fascists?

i just bought both barcelona shirts and wear them cos there a great team, but city are the only team for me :)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.