Wearing other teams shirts

SteWadda said:
Bought a mates lad a St Pauli T-Shirt when we were in Hamburg a few weeks ago and he isn't letting his lad wear it because "he is a united fan and is only allowed united stuff"

His lad was pretty gutted because my two both had one and it's got the skull and cross bones on which he thought was cool. He is only 5.

Anyway do you let your kids wear other team shirts?

Off the top off my head my two have, Barcelona, Real Madrid, Bayern, Mainz 05, St Pauli, as well as Argentina, Spain and Italy shirts there's probably more.

I don't see a problem with it.

Rushts jr has got a couple of Hartlepool Utd shirts home and away, keeps his Grandad happy, looks dead smart in them.

6r11td.jpg

Wearing my blue/green Barca away from 2 year ago. I just loved this color but I also have a Croatia shirt and a Madrid shirt my bro got me in San Diego. No other english teams..

Only wear 3, City, Ayr United, who are my home town team & Scotland dont see the need to buy/wear anyone else's.....and at least one of them has a chance of winning

The Flash said:
My step-son occasionally wears a Liverpool shirt that his Dad bought him. It's a shame, but I'm working on it. He has city posters all over his wall, this years away shirt and is convinced I look like Boris Johnson on one of the posters. :(

Edited for cheap comedy value.
Tattoo the child completely in indelible sky blue ink after heavily sedating him.
You need to establish clear boundaries with children.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.