Wearing other teams shirts

Don't wear footy shirts very often but I'm fine with wearing other national shirts. I have a no. 10 Argentina shirt, Balotelli Italy shirt and an Ivory Coast Yaya shirt. Wearing other club shirts seem a bit weird to me, tho when I was a kid, obsessed with playing footy, I used to grab all kinds of shirts. Napoli, Sampdoria, Villa, N. Ireland, Eire, Ipswich, you name it (not Utd).

Once accidentally turned up to Maine Rd in an Ipswich shirt ...when we were playing Ipswich lol

I have a few mates who are Rochdale fans and I borrowed one of their shirts when a few of us went down to Wembley to see them against Stockport in the play off final a few years ago.

So your an idiot and chavvy for wearing our own clubs colours according to another thread, if your an adult
But o'k to wear other clubs colours..

Brilliant!

When ever I go on holiday I buy a foreign football shirt. When I was a kid I had an arsenal shirt to wind my rag mates up. City were in division 2 at the time and arsenal were uniteds only challengers.

My wife has a Lorient shirt bought from the biscuit factory who sponsor them. She wears the shirt to show her support for La trinitaine biscuits. She also has Southport shirts, but to be fair she was a Southport fan before I married her!

I would not mind in the least if my son wore another clubs shirt ( never a rag one).
As for me i could only wear world cup tops.

ElanJo said:
Once accidentally turned up to Maine Rd in an Ipswich shirt ...when we were playing Ipswich lol

made me chuckle, but how does that happen ?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.