Wearing the shirt !

78 , got about 10 in the wardrobe, ( kids get em for presents ) go to spain every year ,and for last 12 years , take one with me and put it up in a bar, costa blanca. spread the word.p.s. wore one yesterday morning when i went for the morning paper. ! COME ON YOU BLUES.

I'm 51 and sitting here with my coffee wearing the Le Coq Sportif silver shirt and if I have to go to the shop I'm certainly not going to get changed.
I have about 20 shirts going back 25+ years and when off unless I'm going somewhere I am normally in a football top or a cricket club training top.
When washed they dry quickly and don't need ironed, and they are comfortable.
On holidays I will normally have a couple of the old tops for heading to the pool and a couple of polo shirts for heading to the pub for a feed, though I put on a shirt later if going to the strip

My mate went on a round the world trip for a year or so and I got him a United shirt as he was a United fan, but was too cool to ever wear a footie shirt in the UK, as I'd read that wearing a footie shirt was a fantastic conversation starter. He had a great time and did say the shirt was a boon as lots of people said hello and chatted with him about football.

I always say hello or smile when I see a City shirt in an unexpected place but I would only wear one at the match.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.