Weather in Hadfield

I'll be mighty peed off if the trains stop running. Can't get the car off the drive and it's a bloody long walk to CoMS.............

Yes it is still snowing in the Glossop area, had about a foot now.

The trains ARE running at the moment. Getting to and from Broadbottom station is a problem due to the conditions; my advice would be to carry a very large shovel with you at all times (there is the odd Rag knocking about who might need assisting).

johnmc said:
I'm in hadfield and have just fired up the BBQ.

I generally wait until we have a least a foot and a half before the barby comes out ;-)

sput the wonder pig said:
whats it currently like ?

Did you really need to ask? I mean I'm 200 miles away and I knew what the weather in Hadfield was like. Buts since you ask, I'll tell you what the weather in Hadfield is like.

It's shit.

It's freezing and a force 9 gale is blowing in from the moors.

The Sun is merely a watery orb behind a gunmetal sky.

Just like it was in August.

;-)

Montgomery Burns said:
The trains ARE running at the moment. Getting to and from Broadbottom station is a problem due to the conditions; my advice would be to carry a very large shovel with you at all times (there is the odd Rag knocking about who might need assisting).
Live in Broadbottom, I got off the train about half an hour ago. The roads are treacherous, even the 4x4 was slipping this morning. Wouldn't advise doing Long Lane either.

Going down Long Lane atm is a bit like going doen a ski ramp, I would imagine. For anyone coming from Glossop my advice would be to go via Hollingworth and give Broadbottom a swerve, as it's really quite treacherous right now.

(from Bluemoon's motoring correspondent)

black mamba said:
sput the wonder pig said:
HAHA,

no its not.. as sson as we see a snow flake he complains .. were based in stockport so weather is fine here !!!

Weather fine in Stockport?

Are you sure?

I can't be far from you , i'm in Cheadle Hulme , and it's definetely snowing outside my window!
Big deal.

Can anyone put a pic up what its like in Hadfield at the mo.Am doing a couple of bulk collections from Hadfield tomorrow believe its been hard to get into for the last day+half? Anyone help?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.