Wednesdays Champions League Games -

Aguero_Element said:
FC Schalke 04 v Real Madrid 19:45
Galatasaray v Chelsea 19:45

hope mancini beats Chelsea!!!
Hope Bobby beats Maureen with a baseball bat tbh.

Ruhr said:
i hope, Schalke is not only there tonight to get a Ronaldo shirt like Leverkusen players use to do.
Nah, wrong player, it was a Messi shirt the Leverkusen players were after, that's why they let him score 5 against them.

you are right, it was Messi, but i think already at half time :)

Fährmann - Höwedes, Matip, Felipe Santana, Kolasinac - K.-P. Boateng, Neustädter - Farfan, M. Meyer, Goretzka - Huntelaar

Casillas - Carvajal, Pepe, Sergio Ramos, Fabio Coentrao - Modric, Xabi Alonso, di Maria - Bale, Benzema, Cristiano Ronaldo

well, though Real has a horrible record away against german teams, i can´t see anything good coming out of that. At least we have three players 20 or younger and five from our own academy playing. Maybe they can learn.

supporting Bobby Manc all the way versus Maureen but have to reluctantly accept that Chelsea advancing in the CL and getting more fixtures is probably better for our title challenge

SrilankanBlue said:
supporting Bobby Manc all the way versus Maureen but have to reluctantly accept that Chelsea advancing in the CL and getting more fixtures is probably better for our title challenge
pretty much, although getting knocked out of the CL along with Maureen abusing his own squad could derail them, so I wont be too upset if they lose.

Ruhr said:
i hope, Schalke is not only there tonight to get a Ronaldo shirt like Leverkusen players use to do.

You are not Leverkusen, hopefully you make a good account of yourselves. Madrid are in fine form and sadly I think they will finally get a win in Germany, but I reckon you will score 1 at least!

Also hoping Galatasaray can beat Chelsea, would love to see Mancini eliminate Mourinho!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.