Weee can see you sneaking innnn...

DenisLawBackHeel74 said:
I've noticed a fair few new and recent blues posting...as a long time lurker myself, i was just wondering what triggered you to join/post on blumoon and/or start attending games??

I joined as I cannot get enough of BB2's wit and repartee.

Since the shiekh took over I could see great things were going to happen and it was hard to admit it but things were not looking to good at old Trafford! So I decided to jump ships and here I am today on my armchair but wit a city mug instead of a utd one!

Started to come out of my lonely blue closet last season.....

Don't mean to get the violin out here but I wasn't into football when I was a kid, but thanks to my mums ex boyfriend who was a complete cock and a rag why I became a blue!
Fuckin forced me to wear a united shirt when I 10-11 yrs old the shithouse ... Pissing myself when they got beat by everton in the FA Cup final back in the 90s (i think) and watching my Mums ex going off his tits. I threw that shirt away after that *shudders* ever since then I supported city cos I hated united but I didn't just want to support city just for that reason. I wanted to support city properly otherwise I thought I wouldn't be any better than that plastic nob of my Mums ex.

Came on Bluemoon last season, not posted much as you can tell. I tend to 'sit on the fence' most of the time I have the same opinion as people post. No point saying the same thing twice LOL

I can't afford a season ticket but did go to a home game when we got beat 3-0 by arsenal, shit match but still enjoyed the day :)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.