Weee can see you sneaking innnn...

I've never had a season ticket. I only started following City when Emile Mpenza signed for them. I just knew glory would follow.

I also lurked as a guest for a long time then joined but still didn't post for quite a while.

I'm another one of those Glory Hunters, have been since I was little and my Dad use to know Alan Oakes and Glyn Pardoe who lived near by!

Started watching City by mistake a couple of years ago
my wife got me a trip around the theatre of dreams for my birthday
so one saturday i travelled up from Surrey to Manchester for my first ever visit to the shrine
but having driven arround Manchester for hours i could`nt find it anywhere (now i know why)
so i stopped at a pub for a drink and got talking to a City fan who had a spare ticket for City v bolton

the rest is history

Some bloke bought some club in east Manchester, I thought hang on a bang wagon and me being partial to the odd band waggon jumping signed up. It took 3 weeks someone offered to smash my back doors in, the rest is history here i am 300 and odd post later unable to sit straight

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.