Weiss highlights Slovenia

awesome

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ntJXeAkWV4M[/youtube]

Had a look down the forum and didn't see this posted, apologies if it has been.

im not impressed with him in that game. he tried taking their defenders alot and ran into trouble and had to pass backwards. When he had the ball at the corner flag just holding off the defender when there was a player behind him he could give it to and lost the ball in the end, was strange really. He got booked for DIVING! he had a few decent runs but nothing came of it in the end.

I think hes a super talent and really think he can do well for us, but his inexperience showed in that game.

Yep agreed.
He has the Robinho portion of his game down pat, now he just needs the bellamy\Swp section. His talent is undeniable, but he needs to now learn how to use it.

Another City player booked his place in South Africa.

Will be keeping an eye out for the Slovakian games when it comes around next year.

Lacks the final ball.

Tricks, tricks and more tricks...then back pass, whilst everyone is waiting in the goal area for a cross or through ball.

Looks like he's going to win a lot of free kicks in the right area of the field.

His talent is undoubted and it is obvious he needs to be playing more serious games to improve and learn.He is 20 soon and has still hardly played any games for us.Now if he doesn't start against Scunthorpe(which I can't see happpening) then with Robbie coming back it is unlikely he will play again before xmas.I can't understand why we have not loaned him out to a championship club to get him some game time.He would learn alot more in that League than wasting his time playing for the stiffs.

Craig said:
His talent is undoubted and it is obvious he needs to be playing more serious games to improve and learn.He is 20 soon and has still hardly played any games for us.Now if he doesn't start against Scunthorpe(which I can't see happpening) then with Robbie coming back it is unlikely he will play again before xmas.I can't understand why we have not loaned him out to a championship club to get him some game time.He would learn alot more in that League than wasting his time playing for the stiffs.

He's to good for a championship club. Loan out to a prem club maybe, but not to the championship

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.