Weiss Moves To Pescara

Re: Weiss to have medical at Pescara tomorrow.

greasedupdeafguy said:
SilvaisSkyBlue said:
Barcon said:
Agreed mate.

This ^^^^^^
lol and now hes going to Milan while were stuck with Sinclair
Yes they are selling Robinho and replacing with Weiss the real question is just how piss poor are AC Milan these days
<a class="postlink" href="http://www.skysports.com/football/league/0,,11853,00.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.skysports.com/football/leagu ... 53,00.html</a>

I have to laugh at those on here all piping up again now he is going to AC Milan.

How do you know Weiss didn't come to Mancini and say I want to leave, I think a new club will be best for me, I feel like I won't get enough game time so can you let me leave or I don't like playing with X, Y and Z so it would be best if I left.

Should we have kept him just to use him very sparingly like Sinclair and then Mancini be accused of wasting academy players and have Weiss knocking on Mancini's door every week asking to play or let the lad go and carve a career for himself?

As far as you lot are concerned Mancini sold him on purpose just to annoy people.

Does anyone on here know what happened when or if they spoke? No is the answer.

Mayor West said:
greasedupdeafguy said:
Mayor West said:
Who is twice the player of Weiss and still can't get near our team.
How the hell is Sinclair twice the player of Weiss? Plus would you rather have Weiss in the squad or a 6 million pound players who is hardly going to play.

Because Weiss is awful and hardly set even the SPL alight, whereas Sinclair has impressed everywhere he has been and done it in the premier league, Weiss could never perform at Sinclairs levels when at Swansea.

I would much rather bring on Sinclair than Weiss if the game needed changing.
Eh Weiss was loved by Rangers fans
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7DqDgXEpR0c[/youtube]

Then had a decent loan spell in Spain. Hes never had a fair chance at city he had a great cameo at the end of Hughes first season but never played after that. Not saying Weiss is an amazing player but I don't understand the logic is selling him for peanuts then replacing him with a player of similar ability for 6-7million. Same with selling Nedum and bringing in the rubbish Savic.

Mayor West said:
greasedupdeafguy said:
Mayor West said:
Who is twice the player of Weiss and still can't get near our team.
How the hell is Sinclair twice the player of Weiss? Plus would you rather have Weiss in the squad or a 6 million pound players who is hardly going to play.

Because Weiss is awful and hardly set even the SPL alight, whereas Sinclair has impressed everywhere he has been and done it in the premier league, Weiss could never perform at Sinclairs levels when at Swansea.

seems ac milan feel differently

mansour's tow ropes said:
Mayor West said:
greasedupdeafguy said:

Rather than it seems AC Milan dont have money anymore and are a selling club!?

BoyBlue_1985 said:
mansour's tow ropes said:
Mayor West said:

Rather than it seems AC Milan dont have money anymore and are a selling club!?

Well if AC don't have the money any more you'd think they'd be doubly careful about who they sign then. And the fact they still want Weiss suggests they do rate him and I'd back their opinion over yours seeing as they're the professionals.......

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.