Weiss on Twitter...

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OSJ7jdEvzlg&feature=player_embedded[/youtube]

The S*n tomorrow:

"BRAINWASHED MANCHESTER CITY STARTLET INCITES HATE ON TWITTER"

Really no need for him to tweet that about hating Celtic fans with all the shit between the two clubs and the recent situation with post. He still represents City and can see the club taking some sort of action over this. Stupid thing to do, thank his own fans and celebrate with them but leave it at that, no need to bring other sets of fans into things

Firmly believe he could be a star for us in the future but if he's kissing the Rangers badge then bin him off. We don't desperately need him.

Bongo Joe said:
Firmly believe he could be a star for us in the future but if he's kissing the Rangers badge then bin him off. We don't desperately need him.
He's just thanking the fans...he knows how to get them on his side...

Surely it would be a lot worse if players we loaned out hated their new clubs?

If he will come back, play when needed and develope with the likes of Vieira, Silva, Yaya and maybe Tévez if he sticks around, as well as maybe featuring in the Champions league, then great, but if he wants to stay at Rangers or head somewhere else then let him, we can always buy him back if he turns out great ;)

Also, how old is he now? Almost 22? I'm sure if he was going to be as good as some say he is he'd still be here, if he was 18 or 19 I'd definitely keep hold of him, but at that age he should be here coming off the bench for us regularly if all the hype is to be believed, and I'm pretty sure he's not at that level.

We also have lots of prospects already, like Hart, Richards, Kompany, AJ, Balotelli, Boyata and some decent academy lads...so if Weiss is happier up there then let him stay and wish him luck, I like his atitude ;)

blinkblue said:
Jackson-ctid said:
"One love, one glasgow rangers"

He plays for us, right? Wee dick, get your priorities right, your just up here for the experience.
Think there's a good chance he might be staying up there to be honest.
this is complete nonsense. our players should not be allowed to make comments such as this. which shirt does he wear and who pays his wages?

blinkblue said:
Jackson-ctid said:
"One love, one glasgow rangers"

He plays for us, right? Wee dick, get your priorities right, your just up here for the experience.
Think there's a good chance he might be staying up there to be honest.

He's a rangers boy now. Read an interview with him the other day, said if he can't move there permanently next season, he will def be back at some point in his career. The club and fans are 'in his heart'.

I agree with your comment though. City really need to have some sort of liaison officer who keeps in touch with these players . We seem to loan them out and have no contact whatsoever with them. The attitude is almost, not our problem now. We very nearly lost Joe hart because of this.

As much as i hate him Neville had it right. He bollocked a united loanee for daring to celebrate a goal for the club he was on loan to . Told him to get his loyaltys straight and that the only team he should be cheering for is united. He was bang on the money as well. This is the attitude we need at the club.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.