Welbeck best laugh I've had in ages

FFS some of you so called blues on here should hang your heads in shame get yourself down to specsavers. If you can't see that Welbeck is just a headless chicken, who's recent elevations of granduer stem from the fact he's had a few run outs for the rags whilst the Mexican rent boy was injured.

Come on being ahead of Berbaflop in the pecking hardly makes you Messi. The whole ridiculous scenario of him even being in the England squad validates my belief that the press seem to believe that pulling on that rag shirt makes them into some world beater instantly.

Mike D said:
FFS some of you so called blues on here should hang your heads in shame get yourself down to specsavers. If you can't see that Welbeck is just a headless chicken, who's recent elevations of granduer stem from the fact he's had a few run outs for the rags whilst the Mexican rent boy was injured.

Come on being ahead of Berbaflop in the pecking hardly makes you Messi. The whole ridiculous scenario of him even being in the England squad validates my belief that the press seem to believe that pulling on that rag shirt makes them into some world beater instantly.

Totally agree. The most over-hyped player since Johnny Evans was going to be the new Bobby Moore.....

Mike D said:
I prefer him to Hernandez. Can come in off the wing, better physically, and a better dribbler, not to mention his build-up play.

"Elevations of granduer" isn't a phrase.

He's only 20, and has been good for us so far, so I'm quite excited about him. Plus he's reppin the Longsight endz, which is always a good thing.

Mike D said:

He was in the england squad whilst playing for sunderland despite cappello's reluctance to watch the north-east clubs.

Mike D said:

He got a call up while playing for Sunderland. The press dont pick the England team and why should i hang my head in shame when he is quite clearly a decent player. Again he was being raved about last season at Sunderland and last time i checked they were still Sunderland and not the rags

Viva Rivaldo said:
Mike D said:
I prefer him to Hernandez. Can come in off the wing, better physically, and a better dribbler, not to mention his build-up play.

"Elevations of granduer" isn't a phrase.

He's only 20, and has been good for us so far, so I'm quite excited about him. Plus he's reppin the Longsight endz, which is always a good thing.

Agreed Viva. Would have him in the starting XI ahead of Hernandez at the moment, his alround play is superior to the Mexican. Been most impressed with his dribbling, his ability to beat a man and close control are top class.

Mike D said:

Best part of this is the "being in front of Berbatov hardly makes you Messi" as if Berbatov is Calton Cole or Franco Di Santo, he was last years top scorer in the prem and is one of the most technically gifted players in europe. As for Welbeck hes playing well but dont personally see him playing a big part in england team in the future.

I never rated Welbeck when he first came to light, but with the more games he gets under his belt he is improving all the time. His loan spell at Sunderland did the lad a lot of good. Reminds me a bit of Dwight Yorke in how he plays. I'd have him in my squad, and he will continue to improve too.

I've seen enough of him to think he's alright, he's not amazing or a world beater but for a squad player he fits in and does the job. I think he's good enough for a call up when I look over the other options England has BUT I do not like that his call up is before Sturridge who in my eyes is all round superior to Welbeck.

Mentioning all these names makes me wonder what England is going to look like at the next world cup.

MC ID said:
I've seen enough of him to think he's alright, he's not amazing or a world beater but for a squad player he fits in and does the job. I think he's good enough for a call up when I look over the other options England has BUT I do not like that his call up is before Sturridge who in my eyes is all round superior to Welbeck.

Mentioning all these names makes me wonder what England is going to look like at the next world cup.

I keep thinking that as we do have some good youngsters coming through after a 10 gap of nothing much at all which kept the "golden generation" on a free selection policy

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.