Welbeck

JM Mcr said:
FantasyIreland said:
Hamann Pineapple said:

I didn't know that,why was he released?
Don't think he was ever on City's books tho apparently said he was rejected by City as a kid. Definitely with Utd from very young and there's a YouTube video of him being coached by Van Nistlerooy as a 13 year old.

-- Mon Jun 18, 2012 1:18 pm --

Tiattos_Waterbottle said:
My sister is his first cousin. Been to his house and everything. She's a rag though, so she's quite joyous when he scores.
But you're not?
Brilliant! :D

Having the unfortunate luck of staying in the same hotel as the England U21's a few years ago, i met him - The biggest **** ever! - Talking to all the staff like utter shite... Was proud to be a blue when meeting Micah! (Top lad) Another top lad was Jordan Henderson (Shit player though)

danburge82 said:
JM Mcr said:
FantasyIreland said:
I didn't know that,why was he released?
Don't think he was ever on City's books tho apparently said he was rejected by City as a kid. Definitely with Utd from very young and there's a YouTube video of him being coached by Van Nistlerooy as a 13 year old.

-- Mon Jun 18, 2012 1:18 pm --

Tiattos_Waterbottle said:
My sister is his first cousin. Been to his house and everything. She's a rag though, so she's quite joyous when he scores.
But you're not?
Brilliant! :D

For all you know, him and his sister don't have the same parents. Which in turn would make it feasible that his sister is cousins with Welbeck, but he isn't.

Aussie! said:
Some of these comments are so bitter haha

Not bitter, just don't rate the kid that highly. Personally, I hope he's leading United's line for many years to come. Decent player, but nowhere near world class imo.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.