Welbeck

Salford_Blue said:
Got to agree with the OP.
Took his goal against Belgium very well as well.

Regardless of him playing in Stretford, he is a Manchester lad and we should be grateful of small mercies when it comes to the national team.

I particularly like his traditional Mancunian name - Daniel Nii Tackie Mensah Welbeck. Very common in Levenshulme apparently. Mind you goal of the century against Sweden (if he meant it).

Hate to say it but he's the best Mancunian striker of our generation. Sturridge is good but not as good as Welbeck im sorry to say!

ell said:
Dont think anyone has described him as "world class" or potentially world class but just because he plays for the rags doesnt make him shite.

Hes a good player he will never be a great one. There isnt too many English strikers ahead of him (which isnt hard).

I dont hate the lad the only problem is he plays for united, other than that he keeps his mouth shut (rare for a swamp player) and hes a manchester lad.

PS He didnt mean that goal but it doesnt matter how you get them in so long as you do

He meant it alright he positioned his body to enable himself to score and to say he didn't is just, well a little bias and lacks knowledge of what you would do as a striker in that scenario. A manure player but he knew what he was doing.

Sorry, still not having that he meant it, I don't care if it was Welbeck, Aguero or Dean Windass, he wanted to trap it and spin on it, there was no movement of his leg to 'flick' it, it was pure luck that it hit his heel and went in.

And he has shit hair.

AD4 said:
Going to be bold and say I like Welbeck.
Just look at his reaction to Kompany being sent off in the Derby, and then his goal celebration (ran to City fans and not Rags) - he's a fucking Rag ****, and I don't personally give a fuck what he does for England, he'll always be an odious fucking Rag.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.