Welcome Claudio Echeverri | Will join up with first team squad in January (p 16)

Will he be able to break into the team like Alvarez. He will have to work really hard especially in Pre-Season. Our scouting system rarely gets it wrong with potential players.

Will he be able to break into the team like Alvarez. He will have to work really hard especially in Pre-Season. Our scouting system rarely gets it wrong with potential players.
He won't be arriving until January 2025 so he'll be missing pre season I'm afraid.

If he turns out to be even half as good as the likes of Zabba, Kun and Julian, he'll do for me.

I haven't forgotten Tevez, by the way. But he blotted his copybook with his falling out with Mancini.
And scoring against us for the great satan

River Plate just drew 1-1 in the first of their 'Spring' run of arg cup matches. The good news is MDM brought on a 16 yo at 65m and an 18 yo at 81m. This would seem to bode well for Claudio getting regular mins when he comes off pre-Olympic duty.

Doesn't look great. He seemed to be struggling and off the pace for much of the game, then stretchered off after 35 mins.

Hope it's nothing serious.

Doesn't look great. He seemed to be struggling and off the pace for much of the game, then stretchered off after 35 mins.

Hope it's nothing serious.
agree, he actually played slightly better after the stretcher ride - ha, got hit in the ribs is my guess for the injury

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.