Welcome Danilo

just indulging pep buying all these fullbacks

welcome
It's what many of us have been demanding of the club for three years. Every Summer I've said that full backs have to be number one priority, only to see us sign no full backs at all. Since Richards left we haven't had one with a 2 at the start of his age.

I don't care who else we sign now, we've taken care of the number one priority of the last three years!

Mendy will be in the US tomorrow, Walker, Danilo and Fernandinho will be the four IMO

Firstly, That picture needs redoing. No Txiki, no party

Wasn't a fan of him or Walker previously, more so walker but i can see how their attributes would marry perfectly with Pep style. They'll both do very well here. We've got two of the most sought after right backs around who were potentially available this summer. That's how we should be doing business not missing out and settling for the if all else fails contingency plan. That right back spot now looks very very strong, and will be a potent weapon for Pep next season that brings an extra dimension to our play and should help us break down Mourinho-esque teams. Hopefully the left back side will look equally as strong come Brighton.

Sorry to be the bearer of bad news but ..... he`s not available for the Real game as he requires a work permit according to the Beeb !!
Not such bad news, it's only a training game

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.