Welcome Danilo

What page do the haters chime in on? ;-)

Great window for us with Mendy looking done too. Anything else right now is an indulgence, but this squad is looking quality.

Very pleased with this one, he has the passing ability that Pep loves from the back line and can easily pop one over the top or out wide, can cross a ball, is quick, and whilst some may say his strength and tackling are not adequate, but his preferred technique seems to be to invite players to go past him then beat them to the ball. Also invaluable to have players like him and Walker to disable a counter attack effectively with pace of our own.

Overall, should excel in a team that aims to have 70%+ possession per game. and I can see him coming in to midfield also - that fluidity Pep craves of having 11 players comfortable anywhere on the pitch to take the ball and play with it, from keeper to striker, and not have a nose bleed should you find yourself out on the wing, in the box or heading back to your own keeper, could make for some really exciting footy if we gel well. He's 6ft too, a bit of a rarity for us.

Nice one, welcome Danilo :)

Good summary.

Top signing, cover in four positions for the price of one and absolutely perfect for our style.

Mendy next and this will have been one of our best windows in a very long time.

I think after alves along through and having to spend the extra money on this guy we dropped the idea of Betrand and mendy and decided he could play back up left back and right back. Three good full backs is enough in my opinion. Gets them 40 games each over a season.

What page do the haters chime in on? ;-)

Great window for us with Mendy looking done too. Anything else right now is an indulgence, but this squad is looking quality.
Yep, we've got some real powerful athletes being signed in this window which we've lacked in the last couple of seasons.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.