Welcome Erling Haaland | Signing confirmed on a 5 year deal

Status
Not open for further replies.
£51 million!

At least a third of what that greedy fucker Levy wanted for Harry Hotspur, and with many more years of productivity ahead of him than Kane.

And he’s a Blue.

Definitely worth the wait.

Plus if you take into account the torres fee of £50million Barcelona paid us than it cost us £1million

Haaland is a truly huge signing and definitely our biggest. In fact is he perhaps the Premier League's biggest ever signing? Not in fees and wages of course, but just the significance of it?

What I mean is the world megastars, the truly great players, have almost never come to the PL.. at least in their prime. I am thinking Neymar, Mbappe, Messi, Falcao, Eto'o, Kaka, Zinadine, Ronaldino, Ronaldo (Brazilian one), Figo, Lewandowski etc. You get the drift.

Sure, we get to sign has-beens like Ibrahimovic or even Ronaldo. But I don't remember any PL club ever bagging "the next big thing", which on the world stage, I think Haaland probably is.
But Håland is not yet in his prime.

I remember KK saying that a striker reaches his prime at around 27.

Erling has another six years of development to come (hopefully).

This is a colossal signing. Since the takeover, we've never been in for established, world class players and we're now getting one for an absolute bargain price. You'd not even get Pukki from Norwich or Dennis from Watford for what we're paying.

The guy is absolute class and EXACTLY what we need. He's got phenomenal pace, especially for his size. He's physically massive yet mobile and he can finish. I can see him breaking records next season, easy.

The next signing will come pretty soon I think - Pep will be staying on. There's no way he will leave someone else this squad.

Some on here give the likes of Txiki etc some stick about transfers but - again - the club have got this exactly right.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.