Welcome Erling Haaland | Signing confirmed on a 5 year deal

Status
Not open for further replies.
if in two years the club is successful (as in still contending for all comps it's in, like it is now, because hell, how more successful than that are you gonna get), and the player is thriving, then why leave? it'd be a lateral move at best. if not, then eh, i guess. no hard feelings. i mean, if you add one of the world's top players to one of the world's top squads and the result disappoints, then you've obviously got bigger problems than having to part ways with one disgruntled player while still turning a healthy profit.

Well fuck me, cancel the deal. If the forward most player on our team doesn't hit long passes, why the fuck would we want him? Gutted because I was really looking forward to watching a striker hit long passes through to....fucking no one?
Keys fukin fat KFA

He also said Txiki had to convince Pep about this transfer... Which alludes to Pep not being overly keen. A low key shit stir attempt.
That is more or less what Hughes said about Beano - "I had to be convinced of the merits of signing a player like Rob.."

Alvarez has spoken about his desire to play in Spain one day. Torres made no secret of a similar desire but we made a decent profit on him. IIRC, David Silva said he never expected to be stay here for 10 years. Fake Ron at that other club, first time round, made it clear he would move to Spain after a few years. It’s just the modern game with freedom of contract. Smart agents always have potential futures in mind. No worries.
Given the price we paid and the amortisation rules, if we sold him for 150 after 3 years, we would book a profit of of about £137m

Yeah I get it, dampened the deal a little for me though. Gives me the vibe we're a stopgap, he's thinking couple of years at City wait for Benzema to do one then go there.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.