Welcome Erling Haaland | Signing confirmed on a 5 year deal

Status
Not open for further replies.
Worth a telephone call to see if Bellingham would like to join Erling for next season then .

Good lad, Gus. You're learning. You can also simply use the word 'sniff'.
hi roy think you might need to clear your nasal passage. Gus from brazil who you think is learning and has probably never seen city play. unlike me who has watched city play, at least 1000 times, ironically one of the guys who liked your post was blue b4 the moon .whom i met after the cup final against watford [niceguy] dont be to quick to judge

Good lad, Gus. You're learning. You can also simply use the word 'sniff'.
hi roy think you might need to clear your nasal passage. Gus from brazil who you think is learning and has probably never seen city play.myself hundreds of games.also noticed that one of your likes b be

hi roy think you might need to clear your nasal passage. Gus from brazil who you think is learning and has probably never seen city play. unlike me who has watched city play, at least 1000 times, ironically one of the guys who liked your post was blue b4 the moon .whom i met after the cup final against watford [niceguy] dont be to quick to judge
All first time posters are rags on here, chief. Rite of passage.

I can only assume that you have been a City fan since 1970 onwards, as I have seen my beloved Blues on more than 1500 times since the season 1964/65 season.
Sorry but I smell a rat !!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.