Welcome Erling Haaland | Signing confirmed on a 5 year deal

Status
Not open for further replies.
hi roy think you might need to clear your nasal passage. Gus from brazil who you think is learning and has probably never seen city play. unlike me who has watched city play, at least 1000 times, ironically one of the guys who liked your post was blue b4 the moon .whom i met after the cup final against watford [niceguy] dont be to quick to judge
Congratulations, you quickly learned the tune necessarily to fit in amongst some around here

I can only assume that you have been a City fan since 1970 onwards, as I have seen my beloved Blues on more than 1500 times since the season 1964/65 season.
Sorry but I smell a rat !!!
I have no intention of trying to work out how many games, but I've been at games since 1969, season ticket about 1971/72.

I couldn't care less how many really, but I've been a season ticket holder from Derbyshire, living near John 'O Groats, Germany, Fife, and for many years now Oxfordshie/Buckinghamshire.

It'll be quite a few though :)

Already got phil foden's necklace, what a coincidence

that neck is photoshopped

gus iam am delighted that you are a city fan from brazil, it was your questioning, that me a city fan from the manchester area that got my back up
It's just a BlueMoon thing, it's not serious bud. The only person who has never been called a rag when they joined was Ric and that's only because he'd have had to quote himself.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.