Welcome Erling Haaland | Signing confirmed on a 5 year deal

Status
Not open for further replies.
Idk but I don’t know why it would be an issue. Of course he won’t be *officially* ours until July 1st just like when Bernardo was announced in late May… The tweet below was the first one released but the first interview and all the photoshoot pics were dropped the same day… don’t know why with Erling we would need to wait. Monaco still paid Bernardo’s wages until July 1st.

That was done on May 10th for Haaland.

Club statement

I don’t get your point. Welcome video, first interview, and photos can be released before July 1st. That statement was announced on May 10th because Haaland wanted to have a proper goodbye with BVB with his future sorted.
I assume that City will release them when they think it is best to do so.

It might be tomorrow or it might be July.

As long as he’s here, who cares?

Idk but I don’t know why it would be an issue. Of course he won’t be *officially* ours until July 1st just like when Bernardo was announced in late May… The tweet below was the first one released but the first interview and all the photoshoot pics were dropped the same day… don’t know why with Erling we would need to wait. Monaco still paid Bernardo’s wages until July 1st.

Maybe it’s tomorrow then. Good omen

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.