Welcome Erling Haaland | Signing confirmed on a 5 year deal

Status
Not open for further replies.
Neither is entirely accurate and the difference is admittedly minor, but I think "Hawland" is probably the nearest English equivalent.

"Horland": hɔːʳlænd
"Hawland": hɔːlænd
Håland/Haaland: hôːlɑn

Btw, I'm from Erling's neck of the woods. I even worked with Alf-Inge's little sister for a while, several years ago.
Whilst you are undoubtedly correct, he’ll be known as Har-land here. With a proper Manc a.

Whilst you are undoubtedly correct, he’ll be known as Har-land here. With a proper Manc a.
And Erling (pron as in Irwell, not airling or owt like that...) tho i'm not sure how Irwell would be pronounced in cinnamon's neck of the woods, sorry c, no accents or phonetic hieropglyphs to help with that river...)

i am being told that he does nothing in his game except score goals but i swear every time i sit down to watch him he does everything, gets a penalty, gets a player sent off, links up the play well, makes intelligent runs, but doesn't score in the end lol

i am being told that he does nothing but score goals but i swear every time i sit down to watch him he does everything, gets a penalty, gets a player sent off, links up the play well, makes intelligent runs, but doesn't score in the end lol
I’m impressed with his acceleration, looks rapid turbo charged .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.