Welcome Erling Haaland | Signing confirmed on a 5 year deal

Status
Not open for further replies.
Been watching Haaland tonight. I think he will have a field day against teams that play a high line like Liverpool and against teams that want to play against us. Those teams and they are most of them, that defend in numbers, will be a leaning curve for him. Although, at the moment he doesn't have a KDB, to play the telling passes. I am going to enjoy watching him score goals for us.

Whilst you are undoubtedly correct, he’ll be known as Har-land here. With a proper Manc a.

Sorry to harp on about this, but I just noticed that Wikipedia for some reason has a different phonetic spelling of "Haaland" on the English, German and Norwegian language pages for Erling Haaland. Not sure what's up with that.

The Norwegian wiki page has it as: ˈhɔːlɑːnd. Go figure.

Sorry to harp on about this, but I just noticed that Wikipedia for some reason has a different phonetic spelling of "Haaland" on the English, German and Norwegian language pages for Erling Haaland. Not sure what's up with that.

The Norwegian wiki page has it as: ˈhɔːlɑːnd. Go figure.
See my post on the page before. He told the German media in an interview that outside of Norway he wants to be called Harland and in Norway Horland.

Been watching Haaland tonight. I think he will have a field day against teams that play a high line like Liverpool and against teams that want to play against us. Those teams and they are most of them, that defend in numbers, will be a leaning curve for him. Although, at the moment he doesn't have a KDB, to play the telling passes. I am going to enjoy watching him score goals for us.
Let’s not forget all the chances we miss against them usually. Will be nice to finally put them to the sword

And Erling (pron as in Irwell, not airling or owt like that...) tho i'm not sure how Irwell would be pronounced in cinnamon's neck of the woods, sorry c, no accents or phonetic hieropglyphs to help with that river...)

"Irwell" makes no sense to me, tbh. "Airling" or "EHR-ling" are actually pretty close.

Absolutely despise everything Liverpool stand for as a club but don't be ridiculous and act as if Nunez is a bad signing.

Very good striker but not on the same level as our Erling ;) His stats are not as good, and he played in a (much) easier league.
Haaland without doubt is a few levels above Nunez but

Dias. Nunez. Salah

is a very strong front 3. Stronger than last year's lineup.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.