Welcome Erling Haaland | Signing confirmed on a 5 year deal

Status
Not open for further replies.
Haaland 35 goals or more in all comps on Bet365 - 20/1

Or am I getting too giddy?
Sergio never achieved it, so maybe you are.

Given he's still young and has a few injury issues, I doubt Pep will suddenly change his philosophy and play a forward for 90 minutes of every match.

Sergio never achieved it, so maybe you are.

Given he's still young and has a few injury issues, I doubt Pep will suddenly change his philosophy and play a forward for 90 minutes of every match.

between 2018 and 2020 Pep played Aguero every minute he was fit, and he played Lewandowski every minute he was fit for 3 years.

Pep's philosophy is to play a striker all the time unless he hasn't got one good enough.

that's a lot of goals tbf ha
Lewandowski on his first season with Pep scored 25 goals which was less than all his seasons at Dortmund except his first. He really blew up on his second season at Bayern. I think it’ll be different with Haaland because we are already the team with the highest goal scoring in top flight leagues and unlikely 2014/15 Bayern, this isn’t Pep’s first season at the club

between 2018 and 2020 Pep played Aguero every minute he was fit, and he played Lewandowski every minute he was fit for 3 years.

Pep's philosophy is to play a striker all the time unless he hasn't got one good enough.
Yep. We shouldn't be buying into media narratives. He expects them to work harder than ever before, though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.