Welcome Erling Haaland | Signing confirmed on a 5 year deal

Status
Not open for further replies.
You could always cover that by betting he will score 3 PL headed goals all season at evens. That a cert yes?
Last season was the first time he did that - with exactly 3.

That's one of those bets that pulls you in because everyone assumes a huge guy with so many goals is great with his head, but he's actually been average so far - it's that left foot that is world class.

One of the weird advantages of Haaland coming in is our defenders will go from training against false 9s every day to having to learn to deal with Haaland and we all saw how he brushed aside Dias like a kid at Dortmund. It's going to make our centre backs a lot better defenders when that's the challenge they face daily.

Put on some money at 1/1 for 24+ pl goals
Some on 8/1 for pl champs & Haaland top PL scorer, plus some at 30+ Goals (9/1). Some at 33+ goals (22/1), a little at 35 goals at 33/1 & a little at 40+ goals (250/1), should break even if only one of the first 2 bets come in!

Watch him break his leg in the first game ;)

Last edited:
I am aware that in (my) life hope and expectation can sometimes lead to disappointment and despair...

...so I trying my very, very hardest to keep myself calm and not get over excited about this signing.

So far I'm not doing very well...

JJ

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.