Welcome Erling Haaland | Signing confirmed on a 5 year deal

Status
Not open for further replies.
But is it possible for the fans to make a permanent one on a free site? or will everything cost money?
Thing it probably depends what you wanted. You could do it illegally on a derelict site or on the side of a building, but that always runs the risk of being covered up. You could ask the owners of buildings around the Etihad if they were willing to have it up, that might be your best bet, but it'd probably take a fair bit of money to pay the artist and quite a bit of organizing. I really like street art, but even in cities with a better culture for it than Manchester, like in Berlin, Valencia, New York or Miami, the best pieces and work rarely last more than a year or two. I guess the nature of what it is makes it temporary.

Thing it probably depends what you wanted. You could do it illegally on a derelict site or on the side of a building, but that always runs the risk of being covered up. You could ask the owners of buildings around the Etihad if they were willing to have it up, that might be your best bet, but it'd probably take a fair bit of money to pay the artist and quite a bit of organizing. I really like street art, but even in cities with a better culture for it than Manchester, like in Berlin, Valencia, New York or Miami, the best pieces and work rarely last more than a year or two. I guess the nature of what it is makes it temporary.
thanks for the explanation

Nice interview with Erling over at the Manchester Evening News.

They even managed to take a photo of him where he doesn't look like a serial killer.

0_VCP_MEN_12072022_Erling_Haaland_004JPG.jpg

Akse charges tens of thousands for these type of things. They’re not cheap.

Haven’t seen Haaland Dias or Laporte in first team practice yet... could be that those three are having a lighter start to preseason to avoid injuries but it’s not looking good :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.