Welcome Erling Haaland | Signing confirmed on a 5 year deal

Status
Not open for further replies.
It’s interesting that he’s not been pictured yet - the MEN interview was at the complex so he’s obviously still in Manchester and not visiting Cugat or anything like we’ve seen in the past.

Usually it’d be leaked if he’s injured, though, especially given how big a story it’d be for a journo.

Hopefully it’s nothing.

Didn't he suffer from some muscular issues last season? sure the team are just doing some work with him elsewhere to help avoid any potential future issues. Don't really think it's anything to worry or flap about.

The Dortmund bosses basically blamed Marco Rose for a lot of their injuries last year with the idea being that he was running players down to much, Think I'd take the cautious approach too if I've just got a player from that camp.

I think we're being cautious about him and he's doing fitness work inside. Not really an issue at this stage anyway as Alvarez is match fit already and can play the pre-season games.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.