Welcome Erling Haaland | Signing confirmed on a 5 year deal

Status
Not open for further replies.
This may be premature but I'm thinking that Haaland may be the making of Grealish at City. Grealish is obviously never going to go back to the role he had at Villa. He was the undisputed star in a team basically of water carriers, and everyone was looking for him to make the difference.
Entirely different role here. I could see him being moulded into a left-side creator, exactly for the kind of runs that Erling is going to be making. This season, he's been having to cut the ball backwards to the inside, because there was just no-one making those runs. The other side of that coin is that Haaland's runs will be putting the wind up opposing defences and creating space for Jack to go through and score. Space that he simply hasn't had this season. Just a thought, anyway.

Piss boiling turned up to 11 on the BBC comments a section. Mostly from certain teams that play in red. They thrown in everything from net spend to oil money and mentioning random figures that would rival the NASA space program. I'm reading them while I wait for my apple crumble and custard to cool down. Think I'll be eating it cold I'm enjoying reading them so much.
It can get addictive, I love it

The only way this will ever end is if fans of all clubs stop attending Man City games

Otherwise you might as well just change the name from "The Premier League" to "The Who Can Get Closest To City League"

It's barely even a sport anymore FFS

Classic of RAWK.

City sources say the fee is actually 60m euros (£51.2m), not the 75m euros initially thought. And it is not all payable up front.

Haaland will sign for five seasons, to 2027, with no optional additional year as is the case with many contracts these days.

The wages are believed to be around £400,000 a week, roughly in line with what star midfielder Kevin de Bruyne is paid.

EVEN CHEAPER!!
Some media outlets are reporting that his weekly wage is around £350k though it may rise to that of KDB's with bonuses. Piss boiling likely to reach new levels in the event he's even better value than we thought.

Last edited:
Mike weddeburn just sang this on SSN

To 'Lord of the dance'

Dance now wherever you may be
Haaland signed for Man City
He's big he's blonde, his dad's Alfie
And he only cost us 50p
Had to rewind it again and again

also Dickov saying he can’t remember any other players signing on fee, agents fee, wages being mentioned like Erlings

Sky been good but then they said Danny fucking Mills was next on so turned it off

cant stand him

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.