Welcome Erling Haaland | Signing confirmed on a 5 year deal

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've always believed that City were exactly right to wait for the right player rather than panic and just buy someone to fill the gap. I said last season that I would rather have Haaland than Kane, and I think that's why City hung on rather than pay an overrated price for an overrated striker. Well chuffed.
Honestly, assuming he fits in well the club, I struggle to see how another team can make a transfer that can rival in significance to this. His arrival should be the catalyst to take us that step further in the CL (granted, we, like any other team, have no go’s given right to assume we will win it).

No one’s writing any history, but this is as big and as much of a sure thing as any of those in that list imo.

I can’t remember a player in the history of the game with the age and talent of Haaland who’s gone on to be a flop.
From your lips…

I desperately want you to be right, honestly. I’m just not big on tempting fate. Let him fit right in, have a good season, and I’ll dance in the streets with you after we win silverware!

Haaland is a tactical gamble that just might pay off, cry the tossers over at the Guardian smashing their heads against their screens. Tactical gamble my fucking arse, what absolutely desperate journalism that is. 51m isn't a gamble at all when you're buying the most lethal striker around bar Mbappe. Fuck me aren't they hurting, dagger through the heart this one for them

Weird though that the media ask this question. We have won plenty of trophies in the last few years, play great football and we have arguably been the best team in world football over the last 5 years.
Fucking Sky isn't it, I haven't listened to it but I'm guessing it's anything to try to put a downer on it for City fans.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.