Welcome Erling Haaland | Signing confirmed on a 5 year deal

Status
Not open for further replies.
This vid shows Haalands Skill set, he’s not just a lethal finisher his technical ability is very underrated and his ability to dribble past players. He’s not just power and pace he’s very good technically.

That's a great find, kudos for sharing. Of course he's brilliant technically, he wouldn't have had every top club linked with him over the last two seasons otherwise. I think what throws people is his size; he's a sheer physical specimen, 6ft 4" and a thoroughbred, it can be difficult to look graceful with a ball at your feet when you're that size. But he's undoubtedly got great technical ability. I watched him against Bayern the other week and some of his one-touch layoffs were superb, oftentimes his teammates weren't on the same wavelength.

What I like most about that vid is the clip from 58 seconds. Touch with his left foot onto his right to quickly change direction and he's past the defender before he can blink. And of course he tops the move off with a fine goal.

Cannot wait to see this lad pull on the Sky Blue.

Tbh i think we are really lucky to get him, the reason being he already a huge fan for our club is major advantage for us to get him.

If he have no emotional connection with us, it will be harder to get him so thank god we get him easily.

This vid shows Haalands Skill set, he’s not just a lethal finisher his technical ability is very underrated and his ability to dribble past players. He’s not just power and pace he’s very good technically.

I can see why he’s been getting injured for a bit. They do every single thing to stop him from scoring or getting close to goal. That will take its toll. I assume Dortmund rush him back as well…nonetheless, beast of a player.

Klopp, and Liverpool fans have become so obsessed with us

It is bordering in to Bunny Boiling, Fatal attraction territory.

their fans must sit there 24-7 number crunching hypothetical Net Spends - Outlays etc.

The amount of scousers giving it out on social media.

This is the Club that shamed a nation.

Klopp, and Liverpool fans have become so obsessed with us

It is bordering in to Bunny Boiling, Fatal attraction territory.

their fans must sit there 24-7 number crunching hypothetical Net Spends - Outlays etc.

The amount of scousers giving it out on social media.

This is the Club that shamed a nation.

Only one number should matter to them. 39

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.