Welcome Erling Haaland | Signing confirmed on a 5 year deal

Status
Not open for further replies.
This vid shows Haalands Skill set, he’s not just a lethal finisher his technical ability is very underrated and his ability to dribble past players. He’s not just power and pace he’s very good technically.

Never the right player for the dippers. He doesn't dive enough.

This vid shows Haalands Skill set, he’s not just a lethal finisher his technical ability is very underrated and his ability to dribble past players. He’s not just power and pace he’s very good technically.

I'm sure I read he was a midfielder until he was 15/16 so I think he's got more potential to be a completely rounded package than more people would think based on the last 3 years of just smashing every ball that falls to him into the back of the net.

Stones has started 79/120 games in 6 seasons in the league, mean average of 20 games a season, 13 as a starter

I love John, i think his resurgence has been commendable but we should be exploring other avenues for me, he simply isn't reliable in terms of fitness.The new contract until 2026 was surely to protect the investment, with a resale value to boot, however i personally think Pep will be looking a this over the next couple of windows...

As for the notion he will play 2 up top, not happening, we know Pep is, and always will be midfield heavy, the secret weapon will be the number of assists Haaland will actually generate, expect Foden and Bernardo to pack big numbers playing off him!
Already cultivating/cultivated the replacements. No need to spend big for them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.