Welcome Erling Haaland | Signing confirmed on a 5 year deal

Status
Not open for further replies.
Prior to him signing, even when it was just a rumour infact, I thought he would be a top league journeyman. Us, Madrid, Juve.

Ss1qIf we were going to have him at any age, it would be this age now. So if he goes in 2025 after 3 years, so be it.

That said though, having seen him during the interviews he could well just stay here for quite some time. All depends on success and who, if he ever goes, succeeds Pep.

For now though he’s all ours. All 6ft 4 of him. So enjoy it.
6 feet 4.378 inches

You should be used to it by now. All the players we buy are :
- not needed because his position is already covered
- only signed for the money
- has a release clause
- is injury prone
- won’t make us better
- a lot more expensive than what is stated by the club

Probably forgot a few ….
Then we win trophies and Pep has the best squad in the world. You can't win with these wankers. Best ignored.

Alleged details about two release clauses in Erling's contract.....

On the Sportbible website. For those who don't want to click on the article, he can go in 2 years, if a release fee of €200m is met, or in three years for €175m. And apparently, those clauses cannot be activated immediately. And that the clauses are linked to him meeting unspecified sporting objectives. Believe it, or don't believe it. I'm just passing on the message.

On the Sportbible website. For those who don't want to click on the article, he can go in 2 years, if a release fee of €200m is met, or in three years for €175m. And apparently, those clauses cannot be activated immediately. And that the clauses are linked to him meeting unspecified sporting objectives. Believe it, or don't believe it. I'm just passing on the message.

I believe one trigger in no Champions League football for two seasons on the bounce.

A gobshite rag at work has been foaming at the mouth when talking about fake Ron wanting to leave.

The conversation evolved into his claiming that we're a stepping stone for Erling and he's offered me a £50 bet that he leaves City and he's at Madrid in 2024.

I've took him up on that bet :)
Candy from a baby. Tell him he can cash out on payment of £30. in the next 12 months. Remind him that Pep has stayed rather longer than the 3 years all rags believed.

Last edited:
I'm sick of hearing all this shit about Haaland. He's not even kick a ball for us yet and the media are trying to get him out of our club in 2025
That is how desperate they are mate, just laugh at the lengths they need to go to because their beloved red shite are floundering along in our wake.

Wait until he hits 40 goals in a season, the pain will be etched all over their ridiculous papers.

"This week, new information has emerged from Spain ", that sounds like they're the conditions that they put to Real Madrid which is probably where the leak came from. If TH is right then any clauses would be specific to the buying club.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.