Welcome Gundogan!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sky giving the longest possible recovery time.

Duncan Castles aka Mourinho's woman implying that we are signing crocks.

Wouldn't be surprised if Jim Boardman is writing a strongly worded letter as we speak.

Sky at it already, quoting games missed and bizarrely days missed whilst injured. Games missed obviously weren't high enough figures!
Welcome to the lad anyway
They were always goin to do that though i imagine. He has missed 18 months apparently with a back injury and we are signing him with a dislocated knee so its innevitable there are going to be some serious question marks over his fitness. I imagine most people on here are slightly nervous about injuries considering the luck we have had over the past few years.

Just had this reply from a rag at work -
"Not bad if he can stay fit. Only imagine he’d be there a couple of seasons though. Wants Bayern but Dortmund won’t sell him to them and he doesn’t want to run down his contract"

Responded by listing the players that have transfered directly between the 2 teams. still waiting for a reply

DENIAL
They're still waiting for Real to come and take Kun off us. #desperatewankers

Just heard the news so thought I'd flick talkshite on to see if they mentioned it and all I get is a Mourinho love fest.

At the end of that the presenter says to the rag journo ' city have made a signing' he responds ' yes' says about three more words and that's it they say goodbye.

Ridiculous

Just heard the news so thought I'd flick talkshite on to see if they mentioned it and all I get is a Mourinho love fest.

At the end of that the presenter says to the rag journo ' city have made a signing' he responds ' yes' says about three more words and that's it they say goodbye.

Ridiculous
Get the Citywatch transfer special podcast on instead mate!

They were always goin to do that though i imagine. He has missed 18 months apparently with a back injury and we are signing him with a dislocated knee so its innevitable there are going to be some serious question marks over his fitness. I imagine most people on here are slightly nervous about injuries considering the luck we have had over the past few years.

Maybe his luck will change. New club, new start. He seemed a bit unfortunate in that most of his injuries are long-term ones.

Am I a bit vain that I like him becuase of his tweet?

HAPPY DAYS! *Ignore the ex-rag and the bloke next to him
144252827-ivan-perisic-shinji-kagawa-and-ilkay-gettyimages.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.