Welcome Gundogan!

Status
Not open for further replies.
If German doctors don't know how to fix his back then theres not much hope other than keep fingers crossed and pray he can string a few games together. Surprised we've signed him really considering our history of long term injuries. On the other hand he could turn out to be a fantastic signing.

Great signing. His footwork, movement and passing remind me a bit of Ali B.

A central midfielder who can both control the game and do his bit defensively, so long overdue. I can see him being an absolute revelation here

If German doctors don't know how to fix his back then theres not much hope other than keep fingers crossed and pray he can string a few games together. Surprised we've signed him really considering our history of long term injuries. On the other hand he could turn out to be a fantastic signing.

What's wrong with his back?

Ah right, didnt realise he had been out so long with his back. As for those other players, hoping there is only really Kroos now who can compete with him.
That might be the case now but back in 2013 Khedira, Schweinsteiger and Ozil were all a very big deal (and still are to a certain degree).

Cj8TXovXEAA8Quj.jpg
Ouch!!!

Great signing and a steal at the price, though I have twice seen people who don't know how to spell his name and put gondoggin instead on fb

shirley it will be used as a piss take by some ;-)

Last edited:
Sky at it already, quoting games missed and bizarrely days missed whilst injured. Games missed obviously weren't high enough figures!
Welcome to the lad anyway

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.