Welcome Gundogan!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sky giving the longest possible recovery time.

Duncan Castles aka Mourinho's woman implying that we are signing crocks.

Wouldn't be surprised if Jim Boardman is writing a strongly worded letter as we speak.
Surprised Greg Dykes not come out with his usual dross. Something along the racist lines of "I'll end my life if City win the league with a German"

He's like a super energetic PITBULL!

ibdRzwyglzD81z_zps6cf2f5bc.gif

skills.gif

Tuned into Talksport, not heard a shit about Gundogan so far, except a 2-3 line conversation on how to pronounce his name. They are talkin about hairstyles now :|

Just watched the interview on the city web site. Seems a genuine guy, and good command of English too. Also nice to see that City name their computer files in the same way as me, including the date (yymmdd_filename) and the video is entitled 160528_Ilkay_Gundogan_signing_web.mp4...! So it was filmed last week!

Any of the more artistic posters working on a song yet------to the tune of on ilkly moor etc. Slow me just seen other thread ------carry on.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.