Welcome Gundogan!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Fair enough. This lad can play, but dont come to the rest of us, crying over your rotten luck wit injuries if it turns to shilo.
Why would you come on here and say that? you will have plenty of injuries next season when you are in 4 comps,as champs you are expected to go as far as you can in each,no ducking out early from any of them

Why would you come on here and say that? you will have plenty of injuries next season when you are in 4 comps,as champs you are expected to go as far as you can in each,no ducking out early from any of them
Sorry! No offence meant, but I was having a quiet browse round my favourite forums, and found that you had signed this player. Id heard he's a bit of an injury nightmare, and during my discussions with your posters over the weeks, many seemed suspicious of our lack of injuries. Thats fair enough, but if you dont sign crocked players in the first place...

Sorry! No offence meant, but I was having a quiet browse round my favourite forums, and found that you had signed this player. Id heard he's a bit of an injury nightmare, and during my discussions with your posters over the weeks, many seemed suspicious of our lack of injuries. Thats fair enough, but if you dont sign crocked players in the first place...
Fair point.

What defines a crock player though? If Vardy picks up an injury in the euros and misses a whole season does that make him injury prone........or an EPO suspect??? ;)

What defines a crock player though? If Vardy picks up an injury in the euros and misses a whole season does that make him injury prone........or an EPO suspect??? ;)

EPO? Nah, he's just a late developer

Talking of which, I cant believe Kim Collins has been breaking 10 seconds for 100m aged 40. Age truly doesnt matter any more does it?

No mention by the pundits of Gundogan being one of Germany 's missing players. They managed a mention of crocked Utd failure Schweinsteiger though...

Why don't you fuck off, dick for brains (offense certainly meant)

Are you still going to claim to be PL champions when they take the trophy off you for being drug cheats?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.