Welcome Gundogan!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Come across as a nice chap, down to earth and seems to be glad to be a blue. His range of passing is just what we need, and I have no worries about his fitness.

My son's school arranged a visit for kids to CFA today and he met Guendogan. Came back home with a signed City Football, he described him as polite and eloquent :-)

I'm in Germany now and was speaking to two German (Hertha Berlin) football fans. They said he is an unbelievable player and will probably be our best. Exciting times

Just caught the inside City piece and the lad comes across as a real nice bloke with time for people and a real humbleness about him.

Going to be a big hit with the fans is this man.

I was surprised by how humble and down to earth he seemed in the interview. Comes across as quite shy, which is a bit of a rarity in football these days.

Fair enough. This lad can play, but dont come to the rest of us, crying over your rotten luck wit injuries if it turns to shilo.

Nobody came to you. You came to this forum. Don't think anyone on here's bothered about Leicester anymore tbh. Great story and well done but you're already yesterday's news, bud.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.