Welcome Jack Grealish!

He comes across really well. Personally, I was most interested in Jolean asking Jack if he had played with Luke Mbete yet. As soon as they mentioned young players, that was Joleon's immediate response but I haven't heard about Luke for a while despite rating him as an incredible talent.

EDIT: Just discovered he signed a professional contract in July but spent the latter part of the season injured. That explains a lot - huge talent.
84A5238D-8B3B-44AD-BBBD-B9A660687F79.jpeg

I like the bit with JL.
Jack’s a seasoned professional, has been to all of the PL grounds, but genuinely looks like he’s really excited to be with us. His game will come on massively with the coaching and the quality of those around him. He won’t have to create everything. I love the bit where he mentions KDB. How many times has he thought ‘I wish I was playing alongside him’.

Welcome Jack, I hope you stay injury free and bring us some real excitement. Give your all, leave everything on the pitch and the fans will love you even more. Just ask Zabba.

I like the bit with JL.
Jack’s a seasoned professional, has been to all of the PL grounds, but genuinely looks like he’s really excited to be with us. His game will come on massively with the coaching and the quality of those around him. He won’t have to create everything. I love the bit where he mentions KDB. How many times has he thought ‘I wish I was playing alongside him’.

Welcome Jack, I hope you stay injury free and bring us some real excitement. Give your all, leave everything on the pitch and the fans will love you even more. Just ask Zabba.
He wanted to play alongside KDB.

I thought he'd want to play with Pogba and Penandes, since they are obviously the best......

With subtitles.
Now don't get me wrong, I know City have been an elite level club for a decade now, but it still hasn't quite set in how far we've come.

To hear a player who's the record British transfer talking about our club like that is crazy. Every player in the world would be lucky to play for our club.

Also interesting to hear him say the fans welcoming him before the Charity Sheild gave him a boost. Shows what impact we can have at the games!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.